Sipsas P.C. acts as de facto General Counsel for our clients, advising on all matters through the business lifecycle.
- business formation (corporations, partnerships, LLCs, nonprofits)
- commercial leases
- copyrights & trademarks
- mergers & acquisitions
- real estate transactions.
Sipsas P.C. has successfully litigated and defended cases in federal and state courts throughout New York
- breach of contract
- breach of fiduciary duty
- business bankruptcy and liquidation
- construction disputes
- insurance coverage disputes
- international trade disputes
- partnership disputes
- real estate conflicts
- technology and intellectual property issues.
Global Trade Law
Sipsas P.C. provides legal counsel in administrative proceedings and international and trade regulation matters.
Chemical Regulatory Compliance
Sipsas P.C. serves as a trusted advisor to chemical and plastics companies on statutory matters
- the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA)/the Food Quality Protection Act (FQPA)
- Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH).